Friday, April 5, 2013

It's been a minute...


Hey y’all…I know I haven’t been here in a while and I am sorry for that.  My family has had a lot of illness, hospitalization and surgeries beginning in November and I have been somewhat side tracked by all of that.  I had all of these great holiday posts in mind but it is what it is…FAMILY first, right? 

 
I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving, a blessed Christmas, a breathtaking New Year’s, a loving Valentine’s Day, so on and so forth. 

 
Has anything spectacular happened lately?  Has anything boring happened?  I want to know!

 
Char~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet friend,your post showed up in my blog reader,I've missed you,so happy to read update.I sure hope all family is feeling better,we are looking at wonderful spring weather,getting ready to plant our garden,got a new lawn tractor,I've already mowed once an I love it.We are staying busy,blessed with good health and happiness.Hope to read more post,more sharing,more creative ideas,more recipes,more blogging fun.
hugs to ya,and lots of smile thru blogland!!!

Unknown said...

Yay, so glad to see you post again! <3

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I gave you an award for having such an awesome blog!

Come by and have a look if you like!


http://bellafoxglove.blogspot.com/2013/04/im-epically-awesome-and-i-got-award-of.html

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear from you. I hope all is well with the family. Yes family comes first.

My Life Between Naps said...

Everything seems to be chilling out Stevie. Thanks!

Post a Comment